Join the Smithers District Chamber of Commerce today!
Every year, 200+ Members take advantage of Membership in the Smithers District Chamber of Commerce and 10 of those members dedicate their energy and expertise at the Board Level serving as Directors.
It is our strong membership activities that increase the impact and effectiveness of the Chamber of Commerce. As a non-profit, action-oriented organization, designed to meet community and business needs, we know that the unity of our 200-strong membership provides an “effective voice” to champion growth in our community.
By investing in the Chamber of Commerce you invest in your own prosperity – as a business person and as a member of the CommUNITY.
- Chamber Business Luncheons, social events, and Business After Hours, provide the opportunity to make business contacts and meet new people.
- Meetings, Seminars, and Workshops:
- Special events designed to inform and educate members on every aspect of business including industry trends, new approaches to business, export/import markets, and political issues.
Through the use of news releases, press conferences, submissions and presentations to all levels of government the chamber acts as your representative for constructive change.
- Group Insurance Benefits - administered by Linda Rempel, Sun Life Financial 250-614-0585
- Preferred Visa/Mastercard Rates - First Data and Kubera BluePay
- Several Gas Fleet Discount Cards - Shell, Esso, and PetroCanada SuperPass
- Online Payroll Services - Payworks
- Training to member businesses - Chamber Learning Network
- Purolator - volume discounts on Purolator Express and Purolator Ground services
- Hotel & Car Rental Discounts - Exclusive hotel and car rental discounts worldwide, reduced room rates at specified Accent Inns and at Century Plaza Hotel in Vancouver
- Web Presence - Spreads information about the Bulkley Valley around the world.
- Visitor Centre - rack your brochures at no charge...or plan your own vacation.
- Northwest Trade Expo - participate in the Smithers Northwest Trade Expo at a reduced rate.
- Chamberlink - Internet service to all B.C. Chambers, Crown Publications, B.C. Business Service Center, and Public Tender Opportunities.
- New Member Media Package - access the local media through special rates when joining the chamber. Membership in your local chamber lets you take advantage of these benefits through their membership with the BC Chamber of Commerce.
- Download the BC Chamber of Commerce Membership Benefits brochure
To join the Smithers District Chamber of Commerce, or to receive more information, call or visit our office. We will walk you through the membership application process, and help you decide if a Chamber of Commerce Membership is right for you and your business. Complete and return the application to the Chamber to start your membership.